Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday 01/09/06

Spring is here -knowing that warm weather is coming makes me want to keep it up so I can look hott for the warmer weather! Tho I went to my full 20 today, it's ok - I didn't go over and if I wasn't aware of what I was eating, there was potential for DISASTER! Lollies and chips at work, more drinks with lunch, full kebab AND chips for dinner...!

Breakfast:
250g 2 fruits = 2 pts
Redeye = 2 pts

Morning Tea:
Popcorn = 1 pts

Lunch:
Bread Roll = 2pts
2sp diet hummous = 1pt
Semi dried tomato = 1pt
Vodka, lime and lemonade = 2pts

Afternoon Tea:
Sultanas = 2pts

Dinner:
Ali Baba Falafel K'baby with tahini and hommous = 7pts

Water:
1.5 Work bottle = 2.5 ltr
2 glasses of water = 500ml

Excercise:
Nil - ah mah mah!

20pts total food

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home