Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Saturday 02/09/06

I jumped on the scales before my haircut appt this morning - 75.4 kg. Note: everything eaten after lunch (exc the sushi roll) was at an engagement party - seems I'm still trying to manage eating vegan at parties, let alone eating vegan AND ww and a party, but I'm not going to stress - I can make it up tmr!

Breakfast:
2 pieces 9 grain toast = 3pts
nuttelex lite = 1pts

Lunch:
2 x sushi rolls = 4pts

Engagement Party:
4 x Sprite Zero, vodka and lime juice = 4pts
app 1/4 cup hommous = app 3.5pts
Big handful mini pretzels = app 5 pts

After Party "Dinner":
sushi roll = 2pts

Water:
3 x waer bottles = 1.8 ltr
I glass water = 250ml

Excercise:
Nil - again!


App 22.5pts total food

7 Comments:

Blogger Mars said...

Dear lord, you need to eat more foot. i know things are some-what limited for you.. but fruit? vegetables? MORE FOOD!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Enny said...

mars - welcome, my international visitor!! Yeah, yesterday wasn't so 'good' - but I should proddly add that any '0 points' food that I eat I don't count in here, so there is usually carrots with lunch on weekdays, there was tonnes of veggies in the stirfy on Thursday night, and that large plop of hommous was devoured with copious ammounts of carrot and celery sticks!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Enny said...

Also, I'm hoping I'm correct in presuming that foot = food, as feet aren't exactly a part of the vegan lifestyle ;o)

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enny as a Vegan myself, I do agree! MORE FOOD!!!

Tomorrow I'm having:
B: Weetbix with soy milk. Apple puree = 4pts
S: Half an apple with soy yoghurt. Cruskits with vegemite = 2pts
L: Salad with pumpkin seeds and pasta. Strawberries and sultanas = 3pts
S: Same as AM = 2pts
D: Noodle stir-fry = 3.5pts

Total: 14.5pts... okay I am a bit below 20points but I went away this weekend and ate lots of hot chips :| Will probably have a snack after dinner

-Jessikah

2:32 AM  
Blogger Enny said...

Jessikah - I'm thinking perhaps I should start adding in the 0pt food that I haven't been including - in fact, I KNOW I'll do it from now! Your snacks reminded me of those rye cruskits and vegemite - you can have like 3 for 1pt!! I'm a hafta go over the road tmr and pick some up for my afternoon tea PS - How do you manage to get a pasta sald with seeds AND strawberries And sultanas? RECIPE - STAT!!!

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pasta salad:
1.5pts of cooked pasta, 0.5pts of seeds, 0.5 salad dressing, 0pt salad = 2.5pts
Strawberries n sultanas = 0.5 pts

= 3 pts :D

-Jess

4:22 PM  
Blogger Enny said...

Jess - I'm'a gonna hafta give that a try - THANKS!!! =o)

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home