Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday 03/09/06

Fathers Day means a bacon'n'egg fry up at my parents place - massive brunch!!! In retrospect, I should've stuck to the thinner no name bread, but I didn't realise at the time how much of a points different there was between the two loaves!

Brunch:
400ml Breakfast juice = 2.5 pts
2 soy BBQ sausages = 2 pts
2 pieces soy linseed toast = 4 pts
2 pieces wholemeal bread =2pts
Nuttelex lite on toast = 2pts

Dinner:
Roast carrot, pumpkin and potato with canola spray and lotsa herbs'n'spices = 3pts

Water:
2 x 600 ml bottles = 1.2 ltr
2pts lite cordial = 2 pints

Excercise:
20 pushups
20 situps
20 squats
20 star jumps
20 tricep dips off the couch

15.5pts total food

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Enny! You are doing SO good!!

I really think I am motivated again, so many people are back counting points and doing so well, I am going to start doing it again just to be a sheep.

Oh well, atleast I'll be a skinnier sheep for it :P

P.S I am useless of thinking of food to eat and I hate cooking but all the stuff you eat sounds so yummy, I am stealing some of your ideas.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Enny said...

d'jen - why thankyou! i'll be glad to motivate you if there's any way i can - we can keep each other going!

You're more than welcome to take ideas from here too - I'm doing the same; I'm gonna try and evolve it a bit here to show more bout what i'm eating, any good recipes etc =o)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home