Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Monday 04/09/06

I MUST find out the recipe for mumsy's laksa, tho she said it was mostly ad hoc - it was very filling and delicious! The dips were all vegan, I had teaspoon each of hommous, baba ganoush and a thai basil cashew one - I really appreciate the way she makes an effort to cook all out vegan for everyone each fortnight =o)

Breakfast:
250g 2 fruits = 2 pts
Redeye = 2 pts

Morning Tea:
Sultanas = 2 pts

Lunch:
Bread Roll = 2pts
2sp diet hummous = 1pt
Semi dried tomato = 1pt

Afternoon Tea:
4 x corn cruskits with vegemite = 1pt

Dinner:
Dip and lettuce (I couldn't eat the bread) = 1.5pt
Mumsy's yummy laksa!
Lite Coconut Milk, Laksa Paste, Noodles and Tofu = 5.5 pts
It also had baby corn, beans, two types of mushrooms, beansprouts....

Water:
2 x Work bottle = 3 ltr
2 glasses of water = 500ml

Excercise:
Starjumps, situps, pushups, squats and lunges at martial arts.

18pts total food

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I just wanted to leave a quick note to advertise my new point counting blog.

I stole your idea and mine is called "delightfulpoints".

Keep up your good work, Enny!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Enny said...

d'jen - Advertise away! I'm goin there now and I'm'a gonna link you!

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home