Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday 05/09/06

I've started a new fad! Please be sure to check out Delightful Points, the delightful WW site of Delightful Jen who also has an 'other' blog! On another note, I wasn't able to go to Pump tonight as I went in for some blood tests - My Dr gave me a form to go get my B12, Folate and Iron tested to get a sort of 'baseline' to test my 'levels' as I'm vegan for longer - and crazy me didn't realise that it meant I couldn't do exercise, else I'd'a left it until tmr!

Breakfast:
250g 2 fruits = 2 pts
Redeye = 2 pts

Morning Tea:
Carrot = 0pts
Sultanas = 2pts

Lunch:
Bread Roll = 2pts
2sp diet hummous = 1pt
Semi dried tomato = 1pt
Lettuce = 0pts
Carrot = 0pts

Afternoon Tea:
2 x corn cruskits with vegemite = 0.5pts

Dinner:
Spicy Noodle Sauce = 3.5
Noodles = 2
Thai Tofu = 1.5

Water:
1.5 x Work bottle = 2 ltr
2 pints lite cordial = 2pints

Excercise:
Nil! Stoopid 3.5 vials of blood removed...

17.5pts total food

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home