Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday 12/09/06

Had a rare occurance of 'eating because I think I should without really being hungry' - by the time I got home I realised I had 12 pts left, so I should proddly eat before I go to the gym. I shoulda saved those points - I'll know for next time! (Tho, I don't know how I woulda gone at the gym without that bread roll!).

Breakfast:
250g 2 fruits = 2 pts
Redeye = 2 pts

Morning Tea:
Carrot = 0pts

Lunch:
Salad and Roll = 2pts

Afternon Tea:
Bakers Delight Cookie = 2pts
Bread Roll = 2pts

Dinner:
Spicy Noodles with veggies = 4.5pts

Water:
1.5 work bottles = 2ltrs
4 pts diet cordial = 4pints

Exercise:
15 minutes on bike (117cal) and Pump class!

14.5pts total food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home