Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday 10/09/06

Yeah, so I was a bit naughty today (tho it's not shown in the points) - PMS has really wrecked me this week. I had leftovers for brunch and about to have a curry for dinner - today has been more about minimising quantity of food than choosing 'sensibly' as stuff. And my exercise? I napped for 2 hours instead. I'll be better tmr, methinks.

Brunch:
Turkish Bread : 3
Dips: 5

Dinner:
Sweet Potato Peanut Curry with couscous
Olive Oil = 1.5pts
Brown sugar = .5pt
Sweet Potato = 1pt
Kidney Beans = .5pt
Peanut Butter = 1.5
Couscous = 1pt
(I only ate 2/3rds for dinner) so 4 pts.

Water:
4pts of diet cordial

Exercise:
You already know the story with that...!

12pts total (but I'm sure it's actually higher than that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home