Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday 08/09/06

Reason why I do ALL the cooking? The Hun admitted to adding 'maybe jus another spoon of olive oil' to the recipe, meaning I hafta add another half point to yesterdays total >=o| I TOLD you his family was nuts for the olive oil!!! Also, my leftovers for lunch weren't as filling today as they were last night, so I was hungry all day after skipping brekky to save points for it, so then I had an afternoon tea which I don't normaly have, and then I got takeaway for dinner as The Hun was out to dinner with friends... and then I had a drink too! Ah well - coulda been worse - I promise to control myself tmr AND have a hit on the punching bag.

Breakfast:
Redeye = 2 pts

Morning Tea:
Carrot = 0pts

Lunch: "Quick as lightning Chili"
Beans, Olive Oil, Tomato Salsa and Lentil Burgers = 5pts
1 cup rice = 3pts

Afternoon Tea:
Cookie Man Cookie = 1pt
Roll with Hummous = 3pts

Dinner:
'Slow Noodle Fast' soy tofu and veggies
1 cruiser = 3pts


Water:
1.5 Work bottles = 2 ltrs
2 pints of cordial = 2 pints

Excercise:
Some forms at martial arts, but not a whole lot.

17 points plus the soy tofu and noodles (like 6?!)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home