Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm still here!

Ap's for the quiet guys....

Description can be found here!

I'll be back counting and posting a little later in the week - I'm not doing anything obsessively crazy at the moment, but my head is just getting done in at the moment and I can't be @ssed obsessively about it at the moment (YES I know it's not the right thing to do, but it's not like I'm out gorging myself at every opportunity!).

That said, I'd still like to be at 70kg by the 15th of October - will see how that goes!
I also plan to write out the poem from below and keep it in my bag for those moments.

Thanks for checking in on me tho, I really do appreciate it =o)

5 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Found your diet blog through Jen & your other blog :)

I'm trying to loose weight & I'm a vegetarian too!

Wanna be friends?

3:58 PM  
Blogger Enny said...

LET'S BE FRIENDS!!! =o)

I'm a bit absent from the diet blog atm - gimme a few weeks ;o)

Tho I'm STILL at the enny-pen and I check it ALL the time =o)

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
I finally checked back in on this, you are still doing way better than me :) Keep it up and I promise I will join you eventually (heard that before?!?)

11:36 PM  
Blogger Enny said...

hooray!

But I'm not really keeping it up atm! I was still 73.sum'n on the w/end... post tournament I'm THERE BABY!!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Sidney said...

So your an athelitic one. So am I, But i got no problems in dieting. I am very fit even though i dont have any work-outs. I eat anything i want and have no problems regarding my weight. I am 5'6 and 58 kilos. Am also athelitic.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home