Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday 17/0906

I HATE study time... Did somebody say CARBS?! Let's just say this won't be too detailed for the next few days... I'll still write it all down, but study makes me a bit 'myeh' about everything...

Breakfast:
Apple = 1
2 pieces of toast with nuttelex = 3pts

Lunch:
4 pieces loaf bread with vegemite = 4 - 8pts

Snacks:
Small pack kettles = 2pts?
1 piece of crust = 1pt

Dinner:
Vegan Vermicelli curry
(onion, capsicum, carrot, lite coconut milk, crush tomato, chickpeas, normal peas, curry powder, garlic, vermicelli, silken tofu)

Water
7pts lite cordial = 7pts
1pr plain water = 1pt

2 Comments:

Blogger Kt said...

oh i do like the sound of that curry! even though I do like meat, I am quite partial to tofu.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Enny said...

kt - it was pretty good, tho a lil bland! Because it was silken tofu you didn't get much of the taste of any texture - I think it was just putting some protein in there!

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home