Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday 18/09/06

A day off for study - didn't go too badly, but there has been a distinct lack of exercise that is going to carry on into this week I think... I really wanna go kickboxing on Thursday tho.

Breakfast:
Apple = 1pt
Redeye = 2pt

Snack:
Handful of lite mini pretzels (few points?)

Lunch:
Leftover curry from last night but with rice (we ran outta vermicelli)

Snack:
Fresh white bread with vegemite = 2-4pts

Dinner:
Lentil Patty burger things = few points
2 bread rolls = 4pts
Roast potato = 1pt

Water:
5pts diet cordial = 5pts
2pts water = 2pts
2 glasses water = 600ml

Exercise:
need you even ask?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D'Jen said...

Lol, Enny you sound like me at the moment.

I am pretty bad at working out points at the moment I normally pick a number I can half justify to myself and assign something that many points.

3:29 AM  
Blogger Enny said...

d'jen - it's contagious! It's naughty and I shouldn't, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it ;o)

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home