Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday 14/09/06

My name is Enny and I'm a bad weightwatcher. I had lunch with an old friend today so splashed out a lil with a K'baby to celebrate, safe in the knowledge I had kickboxing tonight and was in charge of dinner. THEN I got my car back from the detailer and got eldest bro to take some photos for me and then put the ads up on the internet - by time I was finished at my parents house kickboxing was over AND I jus got Dominoes for dinner!!! Are you ready for this? One piece of original base vego pizza is 3 pts, so if i took 1 point off each slice for the cheese (which is unlikely as they're tight with ALL the toppings, including cheese), I had 19 points for dinner alone - that's really weak of me.

Breakfast:
250g 2 fruits = 2 pts
Redeye = 2 pts

Lunch:
Falafel K'baby = 7pts

Afternon Tea:
Bakers Delight Cookie = 2pts
2 vegemite cruskits = .5points

Dinner:
Um...
One vegetarian pizza without cheese...19?!
1 Raspberry cruiser = 3 pts

Water:
1 work bottles = 1.5ltrs
1 pts diet cordial = 1 pints

Exercise:
Nil!

32.5pts total food!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D'Jen said...

Enny, I'm kind of impressed you can eat a whole pizza, that's pretty tough. Especially on normal crust.

When you think about it, it's only 14 points over your daily allowance, if you knock off 2 points each day for a week, damage is fixed.

You could have eaten a whole thick crust meat lovers (which I know you wouldn't, being vegan and all, but go with it) and it'd be like 197 points so don't be too mean to yourself.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Enny said...

D'Jen - well at least SOME good came of it - I impressed you! The crust was the inbetween one - when I worked at a pizza shop we made that one by using smaller amounts of the pan dough and rolling it out thicker (so it's less than pan dough) AND it has less oil than the thin base. Funnily enough it wasn't even super filling!!! There wasn't much topping on it at all, so it was kinda like eading turkish bread!

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home