Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday 13/09/06

I had another fairly low day today so decided to top it up with some sultanas after dinner - get things moving. I was looking at myself in the mirrors at martial arts tonight and thought I was looking a lil slimmer - but I guess I'll wait until Saturday morning to find out if it's fact based or not!

Breakfast:
250g 2 fruits = 2 pts
Redeye = 2 pts

Morning Tea:
2 vegemite cruskits = .5points

Lunch:
Salad and Roll = 2pts

Afternon Tea:
Bakers Delight Cookie = 2pts

Dinner:
2 'Not Burger' patties = 7pts
Salad = 0pts
Sultanas = 2pts

Water:
1.5 work bottles = 2.5ltrs
2 pts diet cordial = 2 pints

Exercise:
2 hours of standing up and walking around as I taught Martial Arts - does that count?! ;o)

17.5pts total food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home