Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday 19/09/06

See? I TOLD you I'd count proper again! Tho, I got my rough exam timetable today, and with two exams in 24 hrs, it's not gonna look pretty ;o) I need to keep motivated now that I'm starting to get results, not just rest on my laurels!!!

Breakfast:
Apple = 1pt
Redeye = 2pts

Lunch:
Vegemite sammich on 9grain bread (YUM!) = 3pts
Sultanas = 2pts

Afternoon Tea:
Bakers Delight Cookie = 2pts
Cruskits = 0.5pts
Carrot and hummous = 1pt

Dinner:
Burritos!
2 burrito thingos = 4pts
Mexibeans = 2.5pts
Salsa = 1pt

Water:
2 water bottles = 1.2ltrs
2 pints cordial = 2pts

19pts total food

2 Comments:

Blogger Kt said...

your doing really well with your tracking, i wish I could stick to 19 pts!!!

3:07 AM  
Blogger Enny said...

and how about these last few days...?! You're doing really well - your strength is really admirable =o)

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home