Welcome to the Enny-Point

Enny's trying to lose weight - a diet blog.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday 16/09/06

I jumped on the scales this morning - almost 5kg down - Hooray! So what did I do? What every BAD WW does and thought I'd 'celebrate' with some bad food choices - as if I haven't ALREADY done that enough this week! It wasn't all intentional - we went to lunch at Floriade and they didn't have any salad sandwiches or ANYTHING mealworthy - so by the time it got to 2pm and I'd only had a pepsi max for the entire day I was getting desperate!!!

Brunch:
Almonds and Macadamias roasted with sugar and cinnamon

Afternoon Tea:
'Funpack' of kettles plain chips

Dinner:
Vegan antipesto plate (tomato, eggplant, beandip, cucumber etc)
1 xVodka Lime & Lemonade

Supper:
Two pieces of toast with Nuttelex Lite

2 Comments:

Blogger Kt said...

hey there - i like the sound of your diet, all that vodka, i think we would get on ;)
looks like your eating nice n healthy tho :)
congrats on almost being 5kg down!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Enny said...

kt - hullo! Yeah, proddly not the best week or so to get any inspiration from here - if only I could be the type that ate LESS when stressed!! =o)

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home